Welcome to the False Creek Yacht Club
Located in beautiful downtown Vancouver, we are a first-class Yacht Club and Marina. Our award-winning building has spectacular views- making the False Creek Yacht Club (FCYC) one of the best locations available. Our Clubhouse, occupying the top floor of our building overlooks Granville Island, False Creek, and the sunsets in English Bay.
Our rental facilities include our lounge, boardroom and wrap-around patio, elevator access/handicap accessible washroom. We can host a variety of events such as: weddings, birthdays, retirement parties, conferences, meetings, and barbecues. Your photographs will be stunning with the beautiful waters of False Creek as a backdrop.
Our Clubhouse & Services at a Glance:
- Surrounded by floor-to-ceiling windows that overlook from False Creek to English Bay
- Beautiful wrap-around patio with ample seating, large dance floor, a well-stocked bar, and a large kitchen
- Comfortably accommodates up to 90 guests for a sit-down dinner, 150 guests for a stand-up cocktail reception, or 75 guests theater-style
- Free parking is available on the day of your event for you and your guests; however parking is limited so it’s not guaranteed
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Friendly, professional staff that will ensure your event is successfully executed
- Full-service beverage bar
FCYC’s office, and facilities, are on the top floor of our building at 1661 Granville Street (just beneath the north side of the Granville Street Bridge). Stair & Elevator access. Access is via eastbound on Pacific St, or Beach Ave, then turn right at Granville, our parking lot is at the end of the street. Or Westbound on Pacific, left at Howe, left at Beach, right on Granville.
If you are interested in False Creek Yacht Club for your next event, please get in touch with our exclusive catering company. Please visit their website to get a preview of the food selection they offer. For more information, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org